Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Recap


 photo 9068b399-2ebf-4e9d-9dcf-c00a30c9846d_zps0ea663be.jpg

1// Daltons birthday is tomorrow. The big 2-0. We celebrated a little this weekend with a few drinks (maybe a few too many) some jumbalaya, and some red velvet cake.
2// My cousins babyshower was also this weekend. We were decorating and crafting up until the last minute. I will share more details from the baby shower later this week.
3// Dalton took me ice fishing on saturday. Didn't catch much more than a cold but it was fun none the less.
4// Daltons parents joined us on the ice for a few minutes and brought the dogs along too.
5// We went out to lunch with Daltons grandpa on saturday afternoon.
6// Watching Maddie perform at a dance fundraiser on friday night. Such a talented bunch.
7// The boys decided to embarrass maddie by presenting her with flowers.
8// Ike, Dalton and I took a trip to Gander Mountain. Yes, dogs are allowed in Gander Mountain but many people gave us some weird looks. Also, when Ike was a puppy he would without fail poop or pee under at least one clothes rack. Bad parenting. No accidents this time though.
9// Friday night we also celebrated a birthday for a good family friend at one of our favorite local supper clubs.

It was a good weekend I must say.

I'm linking up with one of my new favorite blogs...

Our-Weekends-Titled


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali! I just wanted to say I love your blog and I'm your newest follower. Thank you for linking up to Our Weekends! You are the sweetest and I hope you'll keep joining us. xoxoxo, mary beth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...