Friday, December 14, 2012

High Five


High five because its friday people.

HIgh FVE


1. A park near our house has a holiday lights display every year. I think its a must do during the holidays. Dalton had never been. His words as we exited "I was expecting better." I aim to please. It doesn't always work.
2. A long to do list was made for this week. (Finals are next week) Many things were crossed off. It felt lovely.
3. Daltons parents moved into their brand spankin new house last weekend. We had brand new sheets and a brand new house. The bed felt wonderful. Not to mention we were absolutely whipped from moving all day.
4. Cute packaging for all my hair ties. Cant wait to give those away.
5. Our first snowfall happened on friday. I cant believe it is December and we are still seeing temperatures in the 40's. Take that all you global warming skeptics.

Im linking up with Lauren at From my Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Look at that to do list! You have accomplished a lot this week! I love your hair ties! I need to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you with this snow??!

    Good luck with finals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your first snow photo! I wish it snowed where i live! I have to drive an hour to get any :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...