Friday, December 7, 2012

Favorite Holiday Fonts


Here are some of my favorite holiday fonts. Download away!
I thought they would be wonderful to make gift tags for christmas presents or for making your own christmas card. Or just to type your final paper in. Well, Im not sure the professors would enjoy a paper written in the Faux Snow font. Bah Humbug


These are the actual names and links. They are all free to download.
Think of this as my christmas gift to you!
1. Lavendaria
2. Christmas Card
3. Santa's Sleigh
4. Dalle
5. Faux Snow

via




Happy Friday


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali!

    I just discovered your blog through the hop, I'm now following on GFC and very much look forward to reading more!

    Lauren x
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...