Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five for Friday

Thanks for stopping back...Lets celebrate Friday together.

As if a 95% Midterm grade wasn't enough to celebrate about? This is fridge material
grades copy

We learned some water color techniques in my art class this week. Im finding myself looking more forward to that art class each week. I feel so relaxed after quietly creating.
paint copy

The giraffe and her baby are beautiful. I cant get enough. You can get the link in my post from Tuesday.
girraffe copy

I love getting etsy mail. Its always something great. The contents of this will be used for a future DIY. (insert cliff hanger)
Photobucket

Dalton loves mini muffins. I decided to be all "domestic",whatever that means, and whip up some mixed berry mini muffins. Not to shabby if I do say so myself.
muffins copy


We are headed home for the weekend. It is my brother and my grandmas birthday today. Looking forward to some good food and some relaxation.

Linking up at From My Grey Desk
xxxxxxx

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...