Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just one more cup...

If we sat down for coffee today I would tell you...

Stories of a Girl
How relieved I will be when this week is over. Next week is finals but this week seems more stressful than studying for finals.I have a 10 page paper due about health care in Denmark, a 5 page paper analyzing the Secret Service scandal thats happening right now and I have my final teaching demonstration on friday. Not to mention working on thursday and saturday. Yikes

How refreshing it was to enjoy a weekend at the lake house. The lake house reminds me that summer is not to far away.I can do it!

How hard relationships can be sometimes. Nothing thats really important ever comes easy. I hate feeling like I'm disappointing my parents, or neglecting the relationship with boyfriend.

How lucky and privileged I am to have the life that I do. I've been following Gussy Sews posts while she is on a compassion trip to Tanzania. It makes feel extremely selfish because the past few weeks I have been debating if I should buy an iPad or a camera. Wow. It suddenly seems like the most selfish thought in the world when people don't even have clean water.

How thankful I am for a good cup of coffee in the morning. Nothing comforts/energizes me like a good cup of joe.


Sit down and breathe today. Enjoy one more cup of coffee ((and pray I get all my homework done))

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your finals!! They'll be over before you know it!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...