Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break

                                   This week I am on Spring Break and no, unfortunately I'm not on
                           a tropical vacation. My boyfriend and I took a trip this winter to Huatulco, Mexico. We       both have conflicting spring breaks so we decided to take a vacation over our nice long winter break.
               So here I am in Wisconsin but I am very happy to report that the weather is absolutely beautiful.
                   Its been in the high 70's the past few days and you can tell we all have spring fever.


Here is a picture from our trip to Huatulco.

P.S. If you've never heard of Huatulco, you should look it up!
We stayed at the beautiful Secrets Resort 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...